Tuesday 10 November 2020

you made my day

I made a card to put in the Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge, because guess what?  It's Tuesday!  What better reason to spend the afternoon with paper and inks! 

 

The TSOT #482 challenge provided a calming, pleasing template, and I was happy to go along with the feeling. 


Don't you just looove the colour combination of Coastal Cabana and Shaded Spruce?  So pretty, so positive. I couldn't just have the banner in Coastal Cabana so I punched out some leaf fronds, and fussy cut the leaves from some Forever Greenery DSP (I just love that paper!) The circle is lifted on dimensionals and the sentiment finished with a few rhinestones. A simple but distinct card, I find the colours and sentiment lift my spirits. 


Stampin'Up! supplies:

cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Shaded Spruce

paper: Forever Greenery DSP

ink: Shaded Spruce

stamp: So Much Love stamp set

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card you've created, Rachel! Love the colors and how you incorporated our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch into your vision! Thank you for sharing!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete