Friday 22 October 2021

look pretty

 hello lovely stampers!

The fab sisterhood of snarky stampers have a new challenge this fortnight: E is for Everything Pink and Edna is looking mighty fine!

Now I have never been a girly girl and pink is not my favourite colour but I can certainly see the allure when it is presented with different hues and shades, so that formed the basis for my card. That decided, tho, I could find in my stash no pink card whatsoever! 

I began by blending pink distress oxide inks all over a white card panel. A circle was punched from white card for the moon and adhered to the panel, then given a solid cover of wink of Stella (hard to see in the pic). The wildflowers and starbursts were stamped using Altenew Wildflower doodles with a combination of distress oxides and Altenew inks. A couple of clouds using My Favourite Things Rolling Clouds were stencilled in distress oxide ink. I die cut the fairy using Paper Rose Fairy Isabella die from pink metallic paper, mounted on card, and adhered in position. The sentiment was printed on pink paper, mounted on card, edges inked in pink and popped up on foam tape for dimension. The whole panel was adhered to a white card base that had the edges and perimeter inked in Altenew Pinkalicious.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty in pink card! LOVE the softness of this!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the snarky sentiment paired with that soft, feminine look. Thanks for playing with the Sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!!! Love that sentiment. Too stinkin' cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all this pink! Especially for someone, who like me, isn't a major fan. ;) The card is beautiful, and the sentiment just the right amount of snarky! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and nice sentiment. Thanks for getting pink with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love the way the snark in the sentiment hits you among all that pink prettiness! Thanks for joining the pink fun at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!
    Thanks for celebrating EVERYTHING PINK with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete