Tuesday 22 December 2020

you are strong

 hello stampers!

Today I have a clean, green card. I was inspired by the big Melia tree in our garden which is covered in new bright green leaves at the moment and wanted to capture that dewy greenness (is that a word?). I used this week's challenge at CAS(E) this sketch CTS #402 as inspiration for the design.

I think this design lends itself to many interpretations, but I thought I'd stick fairly closely to the elements. 

  


The Forever Greenery DSP from Stampin' Up! has some lovely papers so I used some as the background and then layered some fussy cut leaves on top to make it like a bouquet. A little shaded spruce card cut into leaves and intermingled gives it some dimension.  I added a few dew drops for that fresh dewy look and finished it off with bright white twine.

Green and white I think is my favourite colour combination - so clean and fresh. I hope you can find the time to spend relaxing in a garden today.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

cardstock: whisper white, shaded spruce

ink: balmy blue, shaded spruce, Altenew Sea Glass

paper: Forever Greenery DSP

stamp: Stampin' Up! Loyal Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment