Thursday 1 April 2021

hello

 hello sweet stampers!

I'm playing along with the current challenge from the lovely people at AAA Cards #186. Along the edge + only die cuts - right up my alley!


I started with the die cut hello - such a lovely font and a greeting all by itself! I cut it three times from white cardstock and Coastal Cabana. Then I layered them and glued them together to build dimension.

 I chose a die that looks like fern fronds to make a little bunch and cut them from coastal cabana and also Daffodil Delight. Keeping in mind "along the edge" I arranged them all on the lower edge of the card. The colours really pop against the white - a beautiful combination. Lastly I die cut a leaf from the same set which has circle pop outs - usually thrown away, but perfect for embellishments on this "die cut only" card. Finally, I adhered the white card to a Coastal Cabana notecard.

So there you have it - 100% die cut, fresh and lovely.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

dies: Altenew leaf mix die set, simply hello die

card: whisper white, coastal cabana, daffodil delight

3 comments:

  1. Nice take on the ALong the edge. Hello cards are verym uch needed right now I think this one's very nice. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the colours, the die cuts and the empty white space. Just perfect! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the colors, thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete