Monday 12 July 2021

gingerbread

 hello crafty stampers!

I don't know what came over me today but I made a Christmas card.  And it's only July! I may have to lie down for a bit until the sense of efficiency wears off and the usual procrastination returns. My friend told me a joke the other day: 

"Hey I've got the cure for procrastination!"  

"Great, just put it on the counter and I'll get it later."  lol

The lovely sisters at the sisterhood of snarky stampers have a new challenge #189 X is for Xposed

My goodness, Edna, saucy!  

I do wish I had a bigger stamp collection, but alas no sauce.  So Christmas themed it is...

I used an old stampin up stamp for the background, and another old stampin up stamp for the sentiment. The gingerbread were fussy cut from paper. They (surprisingly) have a lot of character...and some winky snark. She has def been exposed! I wonder if all gingerbread are this cheeky, or just the girls?

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

stamps: stampin up very merry tags, lots of joy

ink and card: stampin up real red

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!
    Love your Christmas in July mojo (I make most of my Christmas cards in the summer...weird huh??)
    Thanks for getting Xposed with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you've gotten your rest. ROFL! (totally made me smile) Beautiful card with such rich colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! LOVE those gingerbread men! Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us t the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete