Wednesday 18 August 2021

sweet

 hello stampers!

I have some birthdays coming up and have been busy making cards with some new dies and stamps. What fun! For this card I am taking on challenge #433 from CAS Colours and sketches.


My idea was for a super clean card and I used a new die from Paper Rose I recently received.


Too cute! I used real red card for the background panel, and made the die cuts several times from each of the colours plus white for the inserts. I stamped the sentiment and white heat embossed it on a real red banner piece. 

Thanks for stopping by and stay safe!

**Edit: I'm thrilled to be chosen in the weekly winners for this card!


card: real red, daffodil delight, pool party, whisper white

ink: versamark

die: paper rose cupcake

stamp: altenew sentiment strips

4 comments:

  1. Rachel your little cupcake is the perfect birthday treat - and I love his sweet smiley face too! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute take on the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That cupcake is really to cute to eat, but oh my goodness the perfect use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest little cupcake with his smiley face Rachel! Thank you for sharing at CAS Colours and Sketches :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete