Tuesday 7 September 2021

congratulations

 hello lovely stampers!

The girls over at the Just Us Girls challenge are celebrating their 600th challenge.  Wow! So I thought a congratulations card was in order 😊 The challenge this week is JUGS#600 - 6 of anything.

One of my favourite dies is the Altenew Leaf Mix die set which I don't use nearly enough but I thought I'd use it on this card as the leaves look beautiful lined up in a row. 



Leaves were cut from a rainbow (well, 6 😁) of cardstock in various leaf shapes and mounted on a black card base. The sentiment from Altenew Ornamental Bliss was heat embossed in white on black card, layered up 3 times and glued over the leaves.  The card was finished with a few 'dew drops' from Stampin Up.

Great work, ladies, and keep the challenges coming! 

Thanks for stopping by!

**Edit: I am so thrilled to be chosen as Chic of the Week for my card. Thank you so much!



2 comments:

  1. Rachel... you are 100% right! This rainbow set of leaves look fabulous lined up on black. Such a lovely card...thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls for our 600th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my -- love those 6 leaf dies and in RAINBOW! Well done :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete