Tuesday 21 September 2021

ugly

 hello crafty stampers!

Let me tell you about my cat. Sox is a magnificent Siberian, ginger and cream striped. He is a fierce hunter (in his mind), a loyal friend (when he wants to be), a lap warmer (whether you want him or not) and definitely the boss of the house. Love him dearly 😍 My husband says in my eyes he can do no wrong, which is pretty much right, even when he's scratching up the sofa or meowing at 4 in the morning.  What can I say?

Today I made a card with him in mind. The lovely sisters at the sisterhood of snarky stampers have a new challenge: SOSS #194 U is for Ugly. Wow, a glimpse into Edna's real life?

Now don't go making assumptions here, it's not my cat that's ugly. 😇


The background was stencilled using Altenew Foliage stencil with Altenew inks, slightly offset between inking. The edge was inked and there may have also been some random stamping of dots around the perimeter. The sentiment was printed from the internet, and inked around the edges also. Stamps are no name and to be honest, not that good, so I think I'll be sticking to proper stamp brands from now on.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!




6 comments:

  1. LOL! Great card for our challenge.... and it isn't ugly! LOVE that cat and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, and so is Sox! Love that you played along in our Ugly challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selective participation....yessssssssss
    Love it!
    For a minute there I thought you were going to try to tell us that Sox is ugly....thank goodness not....he is sooooooo adorable :)
    Thanks for getting "ugly" with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please give Sox his proper due for inspiring this terrific card! (I have a boss, too, his name is Duncan.) >•.•< Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose the perfect theme for this challenge as we have several cat lovers here. I've heard of selective hearing but never selective participation. LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the statement. Thanks for getting ugly with the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete