Tuesday 5 October 2021

boo

 hello crafty stampers!

I did a card today using the word theme from the lovely people at Just Us Girls challenge #604: Halloween

Since I have very few halloween stamps (it's not really a big occasion here) I used one of my favourite pussycat dies and made him black. VoilĂ !

I started by blending the sky in distress oxides, using a circle mask to create the full moon. I die cut the pussycat using Paper Rose Walking Cat die and shaped the black ground from black card. The tree from Altenew Under the Cherry Blossom Tree was stamped in Memento Tuxedo black and the spiders from a very old 2nd hand stampin up set were stamped in the tree. The sentiment was made using Darkroom Door Alphabet Medley and stamped onto a strip of Pumpkin Pie card and adhered with foam squares for dimension.

I love the sky colours - so very spooky!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: