Saturday 31 July 2021

hello

 hello crafty stampers!

I have a lovely card today made specially for the freshly made sketches challenge #496.

I do like using up the little bits of card that inevitably end up in a stash of its own! This sketch challenge allowed me to do just that! 


I started with white card then cut the mint macaron to suit the 2 shapes. For the 3rd shape I used my cloud stencil and blended distress oxide ink to create a clouds-through-a-window effect. After gluing the shapes down, I stamped the kitty and the cushion and bowl then fussy cut them. I did colour a little around kitty as he was a bit one dimensional. I die cut the hello from shaded spruce and twice more from white and glued them together to build up the dimension. I stamped the sentiment with distress oxide ink in my Misti and also used three layers to build up the dimension.  The kitty, cushion and bowl were mounted on foam squares to give them the shadow look. The whole panel was then mounted on foam tape onto the card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

card: stampin up shaded spruce, mint macaron, pumpkin pie, basic white

ink: memento tuxedo black, distress oxides tumbled glass, dried marigold

die: altenew simply hello die

words: altenew sentiment strips


 


No comments:

Post a Comment