Tuesday 27 July 2021

piñata

 hello stampers!

Today I'm sharing the card I made for the sisterhood of snarky stampers SOSS #190 challenge. C is for Colourful.  Edna is really rocking that kaleidoscope!

I tried to incorporate lots of colours in my card but I realised I have been making cards using 2 or 3 colours only. I guess I think it appears more cohesive(?) But I can do colourful!


I started with a background of distress oxide inks, watered and smooshed onto the card.  Although it was colourful, it did serve as a just a gentle background for the stamping. The fairies I stamped using Altenew inks and my Misti to get nice rich colours. I finished it off with lots of wink of Stella on the pink fairiness and fairy wings!

Thanks for stopping by!


inks: Altenew, distress oxide inks

stamps: fairyland

words: Tim Holtz big talk sticker




4 comments:

  1. Ha! This is the perfect combination of pretty and snarky. LOVE! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! One of my favourite sentiments.. and to me, everyone looks like a piñata!! LOL!! hanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh this is just gorgeous, love the background...and then WHACK a nice subtle smack of snark! Love it!!
    Thanks for going colourful with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfectly colourful to me! And it's also the perfect combination of sweet and snarky. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete