Monday 9 August 2021

10 minutes

 hello snarky stampers!

This week's challenge by the good sisters at the snarky sisterhood presented a lot of options for me... the challenge thrown down by Edna is #191 F is for F words

I have totally given up on buying stamps at the moment. All this covid business has slowed down the post to a crawl, and that's if the parcel arrives at all. I don't even bother ordering from the US. My wish list is totally out of control. The last stamps I purchased never appeared and now a refund has miraculously been put into my account - Doh! I want the stamps! Needless to say I have become quite fond of surfing the net and 'send to print'.  But I digress...

Don't know about you but his face is totally how I feel some days.  ðŸ˜‰ Nuff said.

Distress oxide ink blended over a stencil and then blended the same colours in the background. The pic and words are now dubbed digi stamps by me! Printed, glued onto card and blended lightly with the same inks.

Come have some {f}un with the sisterhood! Thanks for stopping by!

**Edit: I'm thrilled to be crowned Queen for this challenge! It was a hoot!

ingredients:

distress oxide inks: chipped sapphire, vintage photo, seedless preserves

card: whisper white, night of navy




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant! LOVE the look on that little guy! Just perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessssssssssssssssssssss this is just perfect!!!
    Love the colourful background, that grumpy wee fella and of course the sentiment!
    Thanks for breaking out your F words to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this! His face is priceless, and the sentiment perfect. ANd quite possibly true. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That face, that stencil work! Bravo, Rachel, it's a corker of a card! Thanks for playing with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I LOVE this so much! Perfect example of cute and snark. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers?

    ReplyDelete